I am so happy and honored to tell that I have been nominated by the sweetest girl Mireia aka The Nail Art Show for Best Blogger Award. Thank you hunny!
These are the rules for participating:
- Answer the questions asked by the blog who nominated you
- Nominate up to 20 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Here’s the answers to the questions asked by Mireia:
1. What brand of polish is your favorite ever?
I have two fav brands, if I have to choose! One is the super duper cheap Swedish brand Nordic Cap of Sweden. I LOVE it! Dries fast, gorgeous colors. Some of the shades gets thick in the bottle though.. That’s the only downside. The other favorite is Chanel. I have two of them, and they are my babies. I only buy Chanel in very special occations, so they mean a lot to me.
2. Which was the mani that started it all?
Dotted flowers! With a toothpick!
3. Do you have a guilty plesure?
Haha! Nail polish addiction?? Or loads of mozzarella. But that’s a pleasure, no guilt, haha!
4. How mani times have you painted your nails in one day?
About 5-6 times, when I’m doing swatches.
5. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Johnny Depp, no doubt!
6. Do you have another obsession besides nail polish?
7. What do your friends/boyfriend/husband/family think about your nail polish
They love it! My husband encourage me every day, and intensivly follows my blog and instagram!
8. Do you have any weird habits?
9. If you could chose between a unicorn or a winged horse which one would you like to own?
The winged horse of course. Then I would fly on it!!
10. Where do you paint your nails? Do you have a nail station? Where?
In the kitchen. There I have my nail polish racks. And it’s really good light in there.
11. A techinique that you can’t really get right
Water marble. I tried it once, and it was so messy and hard to get right that I don’t really think I will try it again for a great while.
I actually don’t follow many blogs or know very many bloggers. I will nominate some of the blogs I follow that have less than 200 followers. The blogs are all awesome and that will be:
TopCoatIt – Always stunning and amazing nail art by Rachel.
Älvorna och Alvernas Land! – I started following her TODAY! And she has just gorgeous nails, and beautiful pictures of polish.
ClawsInColor – New and delicate swatches almost every day!
My Adventures in Nail Art – I know you have already gotten this award but I can’t help to mention you! You have an amazing blog, and you inspire me every time!!
The manifest – Mona, your pictures of your nails blow my mind! I’m doing a wierd and strange aaaaaaahhh-sound everytime I visit your blog. Goosbump factor: High!
Ok guys, just spreading some love. Of course you participate only if you like to! Well if you choose to participate here’s some questions to answer:
- How do you store your polishes?
- How did you come up with your blog name, and did you ever change it?
- R’n’b, House or Metal? What’s your fav genre in music? You don’t have to choose from my alternatives only. Tell me freely!
- Wich is your favorite nail polish? Yes, choose JUST ONE!!!
- Tell me about the perfect pizza for you. What ingredients would it have?
- Favorite song right now!
- Who’s doing the cooking at your place? You, your husband/wife, your mother?
- If you had a few million dollars and never had to work for the rest of your life, how would you spend your days?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? …or a fish person maybe?
- How do you usually spend your Saturday evening?
- What/who inspired you start doing your nails?
The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
So there’s some rules to follow if you want to participate:
- You thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Post the award logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 or more other blogs that inspire you and let them know!
Here’s 7 facts about me:
- I’m married and we have two kids. My sons name is Vincent which is a quite common name for children in Sweden. But my daughters name is Pamela which is a VERY uncommon name – almost a bit strange – in Sweden.
- I’m addicted to hamburger dressing.. I put it on everything I eat. My husband thinks it’s a bit gross..
- My fav nail shape is the almond shape! Not only because it looks elegant and luxurious, but because I hate when my square nails starts to curl when they get longer. The corners of the nails starts to curl inwards and that annoys me so much!
- I studdy to become a music studio engineer but I can’t play any instrument! Do not ask me how that works together, lol!
- My husband just dropped out the Medical University to become an artist! LOL!
- I have a membership in MENSA!
- I’m a leftie!
Here are some of my super favorite nail art blogs that inspire me so much:
SoNailicious – This Australian blogger shares her fabulous nail art and others! She features the best nail art blogs!
Globe & Nail – Emma is a ballet dancer and an amazing nail artist!
ChitChatNails – Marta has beautiful pictures with her flawless nail art!
Jenta bak masken – Tonje has totally pefect swatches and nail art! She also makes high quality polish, her own brand is named Giddypolis. I have four of them, and I highly recommend this indie brand! Love it!
Followthatway – The lovely babe Annabel, hosting in Singapore.
So guys, I love you, and I just want to spread the love. If you don’t feel like doing this, that’s just fine!